- ACCEPTANCE -
- WE PLEDGE TO-
4.1. Be transparent about the different types of information we collect and how we use them. Ask your permission before sharing your Personally Identifiable Information with third parties for purposes other than to provide services, and to do so only when we think they will provide you with a welcome additional service.
4.2. Use best-in-class data security tools to keep your data safe and protect your information from unauthorized access.
4.3. By using this service, you agree to allow us to collect and process information as described below. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com call at the phone number listed on www.cloudprisma.io.
- INFORMATION THAT MAY BE COLLECTED FROM YOU?
5.1. We collect the details provided by you on registration together with information we learn about you from your use of our service and your visits to the platform and other websites accessible from them.
5.2. Kindly note that we do not collect your Payment Card details (i.e. credit/debit card number, expiration date, CVV etc.). We may collect information in connection with your participation in any promotions or contests offered by us and the information you provide when giving us feedback or completing profile forms. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and platform use, which enables us to improve the service we provide. We will collect only such information as is necessary and relevant to us to provide you with the services available on the platform.
5.3. While you use the platform, we may have automatic access to (receive and collect) certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our web server, obtained from cookies sent to your browser from web server cookies stored on your hard drive, including but not limited to:
5.3.1. Computer-identification information;
5.3.2. IP address, assigned to the computer which you use;
5.3.3. The domain server through which you access our service;
5.3.4. The type of computer you are using; and
5.3.5. The type of web browser you are using.
5.4. While you register on our platform personally identifiable information collected about you may include:
5.4.1. First and last name;
5.4.2. Email addresses;
5.4.3. Contact details including phone numbers;
5.4.4. PIN/ZIP code. - Demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, address and durables owned);
5.5. We may also collect the following information about:
5.5.1. The pages you visit/access;
5.5.2. The links you click on our platform;
5.5.3. The number of times you access the page;
5.5.4. Things you view, add to bag, add to wish list; and
5.5.5. Other websites you open simultaneously while browsing on ours.
5.6. You may terminate your account at any time by writing to us at [email id] from the email ID you have used for creating your account login, and mentioning “Please close my account” in the subject line. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or termination of your account.
- HOW DOES WE USE THE INFORMATION IT COLLECTS? We use this information to provide and improve our Services. We may use your email address to send you this information, or to ask you to participate in surveys about your services use. We use service providers to perform some of these functions. Those service providers are restricted from sharing your information for any other purpose. We use industry standard methods to keep this information safe and secure while transmitted over your home network and through the Internet to our cloud servers.
- WITH WHOM WE SHARE MY INFORMATION? Under no circumstance do we share Personally Identifiable Information for any commercial or marketing purpose unrelated to the delivery of our service without asking you first. Our service technicians and other employees have supervised access to your information. We will disclose information to law enforcement, or to comply with other legal requests, only if provided with sufficient and appropriate legal process.
- HOW LONG DOES WE SAVE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION AND HOW CAN I DELETE IT? We store your Personally Identifiable Information on cloud servers for as long as you remain our customer in order to provide you with the service.. All information is encrypted and cannot easily be accessed.
- INFORMATION FROM PROMOTIONS- We collect information you give us when you participate in a promotion. Specifically, you will typically be asked to provide your name and email address, and possibly other information such as your mailing address and telephone number.
- OTHER INFORMATION- We may retain any data you provide to us in an email inquiry, for the purpose of tracking the types of questions we receive.
- UPDATING ACCOUNT INFORMATION- We do not collect sensitive personal data like; financial information such as Bank Account details or Credit Card or Debit Card or other payment related details; physical and mental or other health conditions or medical records and history; Biometric information such as finger-prints, voice & facial patterns and DNA any other sensitive information which is confidential or sensitive by its nature. We do not store information of users like the password of your email account. However, we cannot guarantee encryption or the privacy of your personal or sensitive details.
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION- You agree and confirm that we do not rent, sell, or share Personal Information about you with other people (save with your consent) or non-affiliated companies except to provide our services or under the following circumstances;
16.4. To transfer Personal Information about you to trusted partners, may or may not for gain, to promote certain products/services for commercial purposes, without any prior notice to you.
16.5. Please remember that if you post any of your Personal Information in public areas of the platform such as in online forums or chat rooms, or in the platform's searchable resume database, such information may be collected and used by others over whom we have no control. We are not responsible for the use made by third parties of information you post or otherwise make available in public areas of platform.
- WHAT SECURITY PROCEDURES ARE IN PLACE TO PROTECT INFORMATION FROM LOSS, MISUSE OR ALTERATION
17.1. To protect your privacy and security, we will verify your identity before granting access or making changes to your personally identifying information. If you have registered your profile on [URL], your User ID and Password are required in order to access your profile information.
17.2. Although we will endeavour to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using this platform, you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorised acts of third parties.
17.3. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information and email addresses submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information and email address, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
17.4. All information gathered on the site is securely stored within our controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet and, of course, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas is available to anyone with internet access.
- DISCLAIMER- The Company does not access, store or keep credit card data. Accordingly, the Company shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage due to any disclosure whatsoever of Personal Information. The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any Personal Information concerning the User's account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used.
- GRIEVANCE- The Company shall address any discrepancies and grievances that you may have regarding the platform or use of the Services in a time bound manner. For this purpose, the Company has designated a grievance officer who shall redress the grievances within one month from the date of receipt of the grievance. Grievance officer details:
Name: Priya Sharma
Designation: Grievance Officer
Email ID: Priya.firstname.lastname@example.org
- SECURITY- We protect information both online and off-line. The transmission of information is encrypted and protected using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).